Gore Street Energy Storage Fund is the only UK-listed energy storage fund with a diversified operational portfolio located across four electrical grids.
The Fund is overseen by a
highly experienced Investment Management Team, with a successful track
record working across energy and infrastructure. It has successfully acquired and managed storage assets on behalf of the Company in the UK, Ireland, Western
Europe, and the United States.
The Fund invests in a diversiﬁed portfolio of utility - scale energy storage projects located - in the UK and internationally. It targets a sustainable and attractive dividend over the long term. The Company also seeks to provide investors with an element of capital growth.
- Established technology: - the lithium-ion battery is a well-established technology that enables multiple revenue streams stacked within a single asset. Batteries have up to 15-years warranty from suppliers, however, the fund is ultimately battery technology agnostic.
- Large pipeline: - GSF has a strong project pipeline from its wide industry network.
- High yield: - the Company targets dividends in each financial year based on a 7% yield on the average NAV per Ordinary Share during that financial year, subject to a minimum target of 7p per Ordinary Share in each financial year. The annual target dividend will increase by 0.5p increments per Ordinary Share based on a certain progression of the average NAV per Ordinary Share in any financial year above 100 pence (subject to rounding). The target dividend is supported by 10-12% Project target IRR. The targeted dividend was paid in the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 fiscal years.
- Blue chip: - commercial partners and strong strategic partnerships.
- Experienced Investment Manager: - with a track record in storage and extensive experience and expertise in sourcing, structuring and managing large renewable energy projects globally.
- High quality independent Board - Patrick Cox (Chair), Caroline Banszky, Malcom (Max) King, Thomas Murley and Lisa Scenna.